We'll handle your state mortgage, consumer credit, commercial lending, and other financial services licensing applications from start to finish. We gather the info, prepare the documents, review for accuracy and completeness, and walk you through the regulatory review process. We're with you every step of the way.
Looking for your FHA supervised or non-supervised mortgagee license? We'll handle your FHA application, including the review of all documentation and requirements for a flat fee of $2,395. Contact us today to get started.
We'll handle getting your corporate entity authorized to do business across all U.S. jurisdictions for $195 per state. You need these authorizations in order to apply for state licenses.
We are pleased to provide ongoing licensing and regulatory compliance consulting for our financial services clients. We can assist with state examinations, your overall compliance management system, license renewals, advance change notices, and much more. Contact us today for more information.
Our Value Proposition
- We provide the very best in mortgage licensing services to new and established companies
- Our President works directly with you - we don't staff out work to junior level employees
- We value, respect, and listen to our clients and adapt to their needs
- We offer mortgage licensing services at transparent, reasonable, and upfront flat rates
- Our low rates are for everyone, not just big clients like some of our competitors
- Really, no sliding scale! We work hard for great rates:
- $950 per company mortgage license
- $190 per branch mortgage license
- $145 per mortgage loan originator license
Our President and Founder
Ryan Kerian is a 2006 graduate of the University of Chicago Law School. Ryan has over twelve years of legal experience and has served as the Senior Vice President and General Counsel of a nationwide residential mortgage lender. In that role, Ryan personally learned the pain points that companies experience with mortgage licensing. Ryan founded Lynx Licensing in 2018 to provide companies with easy and cost-effective mortgage licensing services that don't distract you from mortgage loan origination.